Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saranathan Days:

math, physics, computer science, and then English are the subjects now the saranathan college is teaching in the bridge course... (really its not much good)...but we cannot say that its worth less it worth to some extent that I can able to remember the past school memories..and the students studing with me along in my class are also not much matured.. they behave like a 7 year old boys and girls..but for this I cannot blame the management...
                 More over at first I hate the college to a big Extent but now it happens like a Stock Holm syndrome(click the link to know more about it).   Some friends are really extro-ordinary they teach and help us in a way that i wanted to.. the new friends are MATHAN KUMAR, SANTHANA GOPALAN, (kodumai..)VISHNU, .... and so on..THAYUMANAV , DARMESH  are still the one whom i know well.....
This is the exterior view of the college..of course the college inter view cannot be taken photo graphs as they were strictly prohibited...  One more important thing that I love about this college is the availability of clubs.. "MUSIC" is my passion as i mentioned earlier and more-over the point I could say that I love playing guitar than sitting in front of T.V and computer... but this means only one thing "ALL IS WELL". and Iam deserving it....



No comments:

Post a Comment