Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My 12th voyage into the end:








I'm not depressed by the way our skool showed the response to our batch. No final long trips ,no sunning dances at the end party , it all happened as the waves reaching the shore without any apparent time lag.. 
This is the only time I Think that I've spent more than 2 and an half-hour with my dear friends. More than this I've made a  dirty decision that I should never leave them at any cause. The reason that I Said it as dirty because, Their character matters a lot. Frankly speaking except a few no one has a very firm character.








There are many new friends that I made during my skool time but only few are exceptionally "The Best " friends of all the time. This exceptional friends group includes "Ganesh ram, giri-dhar-chellapa, Mohan raj, Hari-bala chander,Barani dharan, s.Anand, ". But there is one exceptionality  of the friend network includes this guy whom you see in this picture is SRIRAM, a blackish village boy, over sensed humor highly talented, out of exposure and very brave are some of the personalities which made me to like him . Also aversion takes me to thegreater extent as far concerned about his character. May be I should Call him as "old monk"

Me with my friend mohan raj :                             
 There is an incredible friendship between me and the boy standing with me the name is AUTO PILOT may be not easily understandable this name is derived by the aim that he has in the future and as the days progress the aim of this fellow boy diminished and reached a low brave confidence.. he is a good friend and I used to stare at his outstanding curiosity to know the things that he doesn't know.. I learnt a lot from him.

                                This is the incredible friendship picture

Is there anything that I could do for my friends .. than just having the photograph?.  the answer from my mind says it as "YES there Is." you have the capacity to help the friends. Yes of course but who is ready to ask the help? ..... I have this question every time but I could not let it out. 
Tamil TeacherJothi Lakshmi mam she took me tamil when I'm in 7th standard the love she has towards the subject and the students is really incredible
The meeting hall is really good for us just when we are speaking and sit-chatting not when we are writing examination its really tough task for us to write examination  in that hall we cannot ask and copy from the person behind and also from front of us.(Experience speaks)...








No comments:

Post a Comment