Monday, May 30, 2011

The worst happening:

கல கல காலா கேன்கு !


with the best of best friend
The worst happening in my life so far happened can be listed very few.. but the awkward situations of the men continues frequently when a particular person finished the 12th standard this is my experience which speaks a lot about this worst happening....





One of my life's best day



The day when my teachers said that iam fit for nothing my physics mam, particularly the day when she told that, I dare look awkward and not responding any thing, Yes I agree mam, but as the matter of fact That I feel a big dizzy happening when she takes the class..I slept in one hour a lot than any one could do it.... They told me that I am the one who spoils the class, yes of course I did that too....

No comments:

Post a Comment