Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Incredible Journey

  It is a wondrous play for me When I have to decide what is my fate in rest of my life.. In such a plot of the game I work shipped every possible god in each nook and corner of this incredible TRICHY town.. but the result was bitter one to stand with the IRREGULARITY OF THE NUMBER 13 CONTINUES .... I might have already mentioned before a couple of years that my mark in 10th is 418/500= (4+1+8)=13. Okay. I thought it as coincidence. but my mark in 12th standard is 1057/1200=(1+0+5+7)=13 my last two digit in my exam number is ....49=(4+9)=13. Now I feel a bit insecure weather the number 13 is haunting me.. I guess not so. Being a protaganist in my ideology i made my mind to dare enough to face the consequences... Oh my god my cut-off have no connections with all this ridicolous thoughts in my mind 180.25 is my cut-off, i'm hoping for SARANATHAN or something more than that...But the trip that we made before getting result is in credible This posts is one such thing that follows..  

புரட்சிக் கவிஞர் இல்லத்தில் ...நானும் என் அண்ணனும் ............
It is not fair to look into some one's personal things.. But his personal things were made as an exhibition but not so impressive... as ourself

My father's old friend's home
"Helping hand" friend Shekar home


second from left is Shekar's son ravi prakash

My father with Shekar (memories of past)



I would like to thank ravi for this picture
நண்பன் படத்துக்கு போஸ் .







No comments:

Post a Comment